Youth Section Barn Session - 6/12/2017

Anything relating to Fullarton Wheeler's youth section
Stephen Cassidy
Directeur Sportif

Youth Section Barn Session - 6/12/2017

Postby Stephen Cassidy » Thu 30 Nov, 2017 5:00 pm

Dear Youth Section…...

I was surprised to see that the last post for the youth section was last year…………..hopefully someone will see this post.

I am hoping to pop along for a little while and assist at the youth section session next Wednesday 6th of December 2017.

Also hoping to have a chat with as many members as possible to bring me up to date with views, needs and wants.

Best Regards

Stephen Cassidy (contact details in members only)

Michael_Allen
Directeur Sportif

Re: Youth Section Barn Session - 6/12/2017

Postby Michael_Allen » Thu 30 Nov, 2017 5:20 pm

Stephen
they use youth section general part of forum mostly
The youth section now post rides through Facebook,what's app groups for easier communications between busy parents and youth participants

I will post this to their message groups if ok

Mikey
Tomorrow we ride

Stephen Cassidy
Directeur Sportif

Postby Stephen Cassidy » Thu 30 Nov, 2017 10:52 pm

Mikey

Thanks for that……….

I suppose that hi-lights my lack of knowledge about the youth section.

I can see the other Youth Section index now. Hopefully, you guys can bring me up to speed regards other aspects of the youth section and I can see where we, as a club, can work together to offer more support.

Cheers….. Stephen Cassidy

Stephen Cassidy
Directeur Sportif

Postby Stephen Cassidy » Tue 05 Dec, 2017 8:08 pm

Dear Members,

Having heard a little feedback on my suggestion/offer to pop along and chat to the parents at the youth section on Wednesday 6th of December 2017, I have thought about this for a few days and have decided that, if even one parent does not wish me to attend the youth section session, it is not appropriate for me to attend.

I personally feel that, maybe, some members within the club have a "them and us" attitude, which can only be changed with interaction and good communications between the youth section members, the adult members and their, impartial, elected committee (I am aware that I am not a member of the committee).

The sooner we all accept that we are all in one club and we are all club-mates the better. However I will leave it to the perfectly capable members of the committee, who are also active within the youth section to work on this,

Please accept my apology for any confusion/upset caused, this was certainly not my intention.

Assuring you of my best intentions at all times.

Best Regards

Stephen Cassidy

Return to “Youth Section”