Post by grumpyboab » Fri 26 Jun, 2009 4:52 pm

lotto only 8 million bucks, do not think it is enough :shock:
--
boab

D. McL.
Grizzled old pro

Re: Arran Run On 28th of June.

Post by D. McL. » Sun 28 Jun, 2009 4:53 pm

Great day out, even though it took until the way home before the sun made an appearance!
Good to see new guys Ian and Michael enjoying the Arran trip too.

Cheers
The Hoover.

Michael Curran
Directeur Sportif

Post by Michael Curran » Sun 28 Jun, 2009 7:20 pm

Yeah, couldn't agree more. Was a good run and most enjoyable. Even though Big Nige and Dave had to drag me round from Machrie! Thanks again boys. Lets just say the pace was a bit higher than I was expecting. I now know the real meaning of "pushing on"! :oops:

Looking forward to the next club away day. I'm off to have cake and catch up on lost sleep at work!!

Gordon_Graham
Directeur Sportif

Post by Gordon_Graham » Mon 29 Jun, 2009 9:15 am

Excellent day out. Lunch at Machrie was great and ice cream in the sun at Brodick perfect. Two cakes at Machrie and another at Brodick make John Drummond the new 'Cake King'.

Well done to Ian for riding all the way on the climb out of Lochranza.... but a poor show from Mr McNay sitting on the summer seat half way up pretending to adjust his shoe plates.... methinks he just needed a wee rest!

Here's to the next one.

Gordon.

grumpyboab
Neo Pro

Post by grumpyboab » Mon 29 Jun, 2009 5:33 pm

Sun, bah it's over rated, he says, sipping a margarita by the pool in glorious sun. Next stop Malibu beach. Not really wanted back in Harley shop as I told then Triumphs are better :shock:
--
boab

Graeme McNay
Grizzled old pro

Post by Graeme McNay » Tue 30 Jun, 2009 5:58 pm

Hello Gordon,
Yes, it was a grand day out over in Arran. I did think about putting in a hill attack after my rest on the summer seat, but my thoughts suddenly drifted towards which flavour of ice-cream to try when we reached Brodick. Next time we're over on the island, i'll try out some of the seats on the various swing parks dotted around the route. They certainly do look exciting to a dashing young blade like myself. :D

Hello Boab,
It sounds like heaven over there. If you're looking for new career ideas, then how about becoming a hunky lifeguard on Malibu beach? All you need is baggy red shorts and one of those plastic float thingys. Never mind Baywatch; here's to Boabwatch. :D

Graeme.

grumpyboab
Neo Pro

Post by grumpyboab » Wed 01 Jul, 2009 4:58 pm

unfortnately there are loads of handsome buggers over here, need a six pack and I have a keg. :mrgreen: Being a bum not an option either, I get a row if I drop change on a tramp. It saves me trying to work out what all the little coins are:)
--
boab